- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: VH1
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English
The VH1 app brings the ultimate VH1 experience to your iPhone and iPad. Watch full episodes, clips and live events anytime, anywhere. Stream content to your TV with Chromecast. Can’t miss an episode? The VH1 app can send you notifications when a new episode is available for your favorite shows.
You’ll find your favorite VH1 shows, like Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, The Breaks, Black Ink Crew, America’s Next Top Model, Hip Hop Squares, available to watch back-to-back with new content added daily.
Just sign in with your TV provider to watch recent episodes from your favorite VH1 shows. Access is included with your TV subscription to participating providers. If your provider isn’t listed, don’t panic. We are working hard to get all TV providers to participate.
• Love & Hip Hop
• Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
• America’s Next Top Model
• Love & Hip Hop Hollywood
• Black Ink Crew
• The Breaks
• Hip Hop Squares
• Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party
• Black Ink Crew Chicago
• Basketball Wives LA
• T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle
• Exclusive content only found in the VH1 App
• LIVE TV
• Cast Reactions
• Bonus Clips
• Chromecast support: The VH1 app is Chromecast ready, so you can cast your favorite shows to your TV.
• Watch VH1 live by logging in with your cable provider
• Search our vast video library of full episodes, bonus clips and exclusive content
• Need to stop watching an episode? Pick up right where you left off the next time you use the app.
• Sign up for Push Notifications to get an alert when new content from your favorite show is added
• View the TV schedule to see what’s currently playing and what’s to come
We’d love to hear your thoughts, comments and suggestions on our special features. Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you ASAP!
For more information on this app and online behavioral advertising, see http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html